Only 1 of most items - will not be restocked. So be quick!
If you sign up for my Newsletter you will get further discounts not publicly offered. Email me to add your name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything thing listed on Countryside Needlepoint & Craft's website is available for IMMEDIATE dispatch - unless reserved by someone else!
There are many options to order from off this site. Choose whichever one you are the most comfortable with.
1. Just following the Shopping Cart system through on this website, adding you products to your cart and proceeding through the checkout. Here you can pay with Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard), New Zealand Bank Cheque or pay by Direct Deposit into our bank account.
2. You can email us with your order and pay by New Zealand Bank Cheque or pay by Direct Deposit into our bank account (details below). email@example.com
3. Fax or Phone your Order through. 0064 3 4157-687
4. Orders are accepted on any old scrap of paper as long as payment and intention to pay accompanies the order. No order will be dispatched before full payment is received - unless you are a trusted repeat customer.
5. Orders are sent via NZ Post for a post & packing charge of $6.50 per order. However, if you wish to have your order sent via Courier then you must advise me of this. An order sent by a Courier will be charged the actual cost of the Courier, with a minimum charge of $12. Please contact me for a quote.
Direct Deposit Banking
Our Bank details are .....
BNZ Balclutha - Ashton Glen Perennials & Countryside Needlepoint - 02-0918-0141659-000
284 Estate Road, Wairuna RD2, Clinton, Otago, 9584. New Zealand.
Please Note: I aim for immediate dispatch, all human intervention not interferring. Orders are administered on a first in, first out basis and I do my best to have orders off to you as quickly as I can. If you are requiring your purchase to be delivered for a specific reason or by a certain time, then I need to know. Please email me with this info or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Business: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Any emails and orders placed over weekends may not be answered or acknowledged until Monday. Otherwise all emails will be endeavoured to be replied too within the same working day.